AHILA Net has announced a call for papers for the above theme at the 13th Congress of the Association for Health Information and Libraries to be held from 15-19 October 2012, at the National Assembly, Praia City, Cape Verde.
Sub-themes are as follows:
- Global partnerships and access to health information in Africa
- Empowering end-user access and use of health information
- The role of ICT in enhancing access to health information in Africa
- Promoting research among healthcare providers through access to health information
- Strengthening library and information networks at country level
Registration forms and further information will be available on the AHILA website. Registration fee: 150 USD, AHILA Membership 50 USD.
With apologies for cross posting.
Jean Shaw, Phi.