Stichting IFLA Foundation has made available funds to support 10 colleagues to attend the IFLA World Library and Information Congress in Singapore.
Successful candidates receive support in the form of Congress registration and a subsidy towards travel, accommodation and additional expenses for a maximum total of EUR 3.000.
Additional expenses need to be covered by other sponsorship or by candidates themselves.
Eligible are those:
- who are a first time attendee to the World Library and Information Congress
- and who are a member of their National Library Association and whose application is supported by that Association in the form of a letter.
Applications should enclose:
- * CV
- * motivation of the professional benefit of attending the conference (max 200 words)
- * support letter from National Association
- * estimate of the total cost (incl. airfare and accommodation)
Applications may be submitted to: email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 March 2013
This information can be reviewed on the WLIC 2013 Singapore Website<http://conference.ifla.org/ifla79/news/conference-attendance-grant-by-the-stichting-ifla-foundation>.
More information on other grants<http://conference.ifla.org/ifla79/conference-participation-grants> related to the WLIC 2013 Singapore can also be found on the website.
Thanks to Ms Josche Ouwerkerk, from IFLA who posted this announcement on AHILA-Net
Chipo Msengezi ITOCA