- Embedding Research4Life across 10 campuses establishes the library as the digital backbone for research.
- Becoming a master trainer to fuel evidence-based agricultural research and innovation in Uganda.
- Equipping the Maldives’ new research centre to educate the young democracy’s future scientists and policymakers.
- Inspiring a health librarian to write her PhD on solving low Research4Life uptake and developing a powerful training infrastructure.
- Highlighting the indispensable role of medical librarians collaborating with doctors and nurses to improve and save lives.
- Mastering e-resources, Fredrick Otike promotes Research4Life as an expert information specialist.
- Enabling a tech-savvy Honduran medical librarian to create a one-stop virtual medical library.
- Changing behaviours in learning, research, teaching and patient care transforms output and treatment.
- Supporting another Ugandan librarian to boost Research4Life usage at Makerere University, currently ranked 9th across Africa.
All these exciting stories on how it was done have been published in a booklet by Research4Life.
Jean Shaw, Phi