Several free online courses have been developed by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine working with other organisations where appropriate.
The following courses are available:
- Ebola in contex: understanding, transmission, response and control – this is ongoing -a 3 week course – 4 hrs per week – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global blindness: planning and managing eye care services – started 9th November – 6 weeks – 4 hrs per day
- Programming for nutrition outcomes – contact email@example.com
- Agriculture nutrition and health – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improving the health of women children and adolescents: from evidence to action – contact email@example.com
Further information on all the above is available on the LSHTM website.
Jean Shaw, Phi